All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Powered Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus
The motorised lens shift covers a wide range, giving you a great deal of flexibility when installing the projector. A newly adopted stepping motor lets you make highly precise adjustments when employing edge blending, stacking and other techniques. Adjustments can be made via remote control or over a network, enhancing usability even for ceiling-mounted projectors.Lens Position Memory
Up to 10 settings can be stored in the projector memory, including shift positions, focus and projection sizes.
Support for 4K combined with Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology — which shifts pixels diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double resolution — delivers crisp, high-definition images.
Incredible HDBaseT and diverse connectivity
Connect with virtually any system including HDBaseT, HD-SDI, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, BNC and LAN connectivity. Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology means just one single CAT-5/6 cable carries Full HD video, audio, network and control commands.
And it’s over 100 metres to accommodate large venues. No need for additional cables, signal repeaters or added labour.
Split Screen allows you to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen. With three layout options you can display video and presentation materials, and run video on both screens.
Advanced, integrated edge-blending technology
The G Series takes edge blending one step further with corner wall support. Project on horizontal or vertical walls while also using edge blending to heighten the experience even more.
The Epson G Series can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility. As a result, it can be used for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on the ceiling or floor, or as part of a rear-projection system. Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance or causing overheating.
Portrait Projection Without Additional Lamps
The Epson G Series now supports Portrait Projection using the standard lamps included, making the G Series the perfect solution for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums, while eliminating the need to purchase additional 'Portrait' lamps.
- 3x Brighter Colours and reliable perfomance - 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- 4K Enhancement - Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Edge Blending - Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- 3x Digital Connections - Digital quality and distance flexibility
- HDBaseT - Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° Installation - Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus - Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and sotre up to 10 lens settings
- Ten options lenses - Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range from ultra-short throw to long throw
||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
||0.76-inch with D-MLA (D10, C2 Fine)
||1 - 1.6 (Optical)
||Optional Lenses Available
|Colour Light Output
|White Light Output
|Native Aspect Ratio
||3,000 hours (Normal)
||400 W UHE
|Keystone Correction (LM08 Lens)
||Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees
- Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
||Vertical: -67% to +67% (Powered)
- Horizontal: -30% to +30% (Powered)
||-2 to 10 degrees
||1 x 5BNC
||1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB)
||1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, HDBaseT
||3 x Stereo mini
||1 x RS232c, 1 x Stereo mini (Remote)
|Input: Network I/O
||1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
||1 x RJ45
||1 x Monitor Out (via D-sub 9-pin)
||1 x Stereo mini
|EasyMP Network & Control
|EasyMP Multi PC Projection
||Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)
||472 x 525 x 189 mm
||Approx. 12.9kg (Including LM08 Lens)
|Power Consumption: Lamp on
|Power Consumption: Standby
||Normal/Eco: 31/31 dB