A compact, full-featured meeting solution
Each system includes a control unit (CU) connected to a number of delegate and chairman units. The advanced CU is equipped with a recording, an easy-to-read LCD screen and a Secure Digital (SD) card slot for recording.
Innovative and authentic design
The Bosch CCS 900 Ultro Unit delivers excellent ergonomics, improved acoustical characteristics and a design that complements any interior, from new, ultra-modern buildings to traditional, centuries-old structures. It combines excellent acoustics, superior component design and intuitive use with eye-catching aesthetic quality.
Unique, patent-pending “Possible-To-Speak” indicator
The “Possible-To-Speak” indicator gives delegates a visual indication when the microphone is available to speak. Depending on the selected mode of the CU, up to four delegates can switch on their microphones simultaneously. During the meeting, the “Possible-To-Speak” indication on each delegate unit displays one of three options: red, white or off.
Excellent speech intelligibility with acoustic feedback suppression
Use of genuine Bosch DAFS (Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppressor) ensures superb speech intelligibility. The technology employs proprietary DSP (Digital Signal Processing) functions to balance sound pressure levels and system gain above normal feedback limits. As a result, users can increase the volume to higher-than-normal levels without generating feedback or making the microphone “howl”.
- Advanced acoustic design with attractive look and feel
- Unique, patent-pending “Possible-To-Speak” indicator
- Excellent speech intelligibility with genuine Bosch DAFS technology
- Built-in recording buffer and built-in digital (MP3) recording and playback
- Conserves SD card memory by only recording when microphone is receiving audio
- Language-independent LCD user interface
- Full discussion control with four operating modes
- Highly flexible and customizable system supporting up to 150 units
- Easy plug-and-play installation: one-cable, daisy-chain connectivity
- Easy to use, no operator required