The grandMA2 ultra-light features the full network performance of the grandMA2 series. All controls are at the same place as on the on bigger consoles.
With its 4,096 parameters and 6 DMX outputs the grandMA2 ultra-light is the perfect backup solution too. It brings all the features of the series 2 consoles to smaller shows and budgets, including intuitive and fast control of all lighting genres and the handling of an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 1 internal TFT wide mode touchscreen (15.4" WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9" SVGA)
- 15 executor faders
- 2 etherCON connectors, 4 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys